WP Web NannyWebsite Design and Digital Marketing for Small Business
- We design and build versatile websites.
- Host your website on our fast and secure servers.
- Maintenance with regular plugin and core updates.
- Security, including regular backups.
Digital Marketing Consulting
- WordPress Help
- Email marketing with MailChimp
- Setting up your Google Business listing
- Facebook Marketing
Domain registration, Website Design, and Hosting
- Purchase a hosting and maintenance package.
- Add a new domain or transfer your existing domain. It’s easy!
- Point your domain nameservers to your new WP Web Nanny hosting account. I can do that for you.
- Compile assets for the site: photos, images, text, colors, etc.
- Design, build, and launch your new website.
- Regular updates of plugins, themes, and WP core.
- Security: Harden the WP core to thwart hackers
- Regular backups ensure we have a clean copy of your site to roll back to in the unlikely event something breaks.
- Uptime Monitoring alerts us if your site becomes unavailable.
- Malware and Virus Scanning. If your site gets hacked. I will fix it.
What is WP Web Nanny?
“WP” stands for WordPress, the platform that we use to build websites. “Web Nanny” conveys that we not only take care of your site, we can handle the related tasks too.
We use WP because of it’s versatility, ease of use, ongoing support and general awesomeness. 30% of all websites are built with WordPress and that number is growing. WP is the leading Content Management System (CMS), which makes it great for blogging and e-commerce.
Dan has been working with WordPress since he first picked it up around 2010. Since then, he’s built, broken, and rebuilt many websites, earning himself the hands-on experience to tackle an array of WordPress based nuances. Dan is well versed in the behind-the-scenes tasks that keep your site running smoothly– security, hosting, scheduled backups, performing updates and troubleshooting conflicts. He also has some experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and SEO. Dan revels in the learning process and keeps up to date with the latest web design trends.